#WorldCupGuessWho Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be over the age of 18
- Competition closes on Monday 30th June at 23:59, after which, all entries will be placed in to a random draw. The winners will be contacted via email in July.
- Entry is via social media, using the hashtag (#) #WorldCupGuessWho on Twitter and/or Facebook.
- There is no alternative to the £500 cash prize.
- Five runners-up prizes of a football shirt of choice will distributed in the way of a £60 e-voucher for subsidesports.com
- By entering, you are agreeing to take part in any publicity around the event with Betting-Directory.com. Names and photos may be published.
- By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to these terms and conditions and are bound by them.
- These terms and conditions are in accordance with and governed by competition laws in England and Wales.
- Betting-Directory.com is an independent site and any promotions, competitions and offers are in no way associated or affiliated with the World Cup or FIFA. This website is intended for information purposes only and a resource for football fans and those betting on the World Cup.
- Any emails collected will not be shared. Only those entrants who have opted in to recieve communciations will do so in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Paddy Power are offering new clients £30 in free bets.
Winners Poll /
Who will win the 2018 World Cup?
Total Votes: 221
Latest Football News
Final Serie A Treble Bet Of The Season A Juicy Proposition
Chelsea To Leave Arsenal Feeling Blue In The FA Cup Final
Nothing To Choose Between Blackpool And Exeter In The League Two Play Off Final
Nerves To Get The Better Of Huddersfield And Reading At Wembley Stadium
Premier League Winning Managers Linked With Vacant Crystal Palace Job