World Cup 2018 Betting Odds
The 2018 World Cup will be taking place in Russia. The FIFA World Cup is the biggest betting event of the year and the 2014 champions Germany have already been installed as favourites for to retain the title in Moscow 2018.
2018 World Cup Winner Odds
Should you wish to place a World Cup winner bet, simply click on the price shown for the team you wish to back in our odds comparison chart and this will take you straight though to the online bookmaker offering this price where all you need to do is to set up your account and place your bet.
If you're a non UK resident, all of the bookmakers featured on the Betting Directory welcome customers from most countries. Check our dedicated page for more details.
More 2018 World Cup Bets
Check out the following other World Cup betting markets:
2014 World Cup Poll
Latest Football News
- Inform Antoine Griezmann Tipped To Fire In Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid
- Back Plymouth To Edge Past Wimbledon In The League Two Playoff Final
- Germany V Slovakia Odds Both Teams To Score Has Gotze Be The Bet
- Back Scotland In The Double Chance Market For Their International Friendly With Italy
- Barnsley V Millwall Odds Lions To Roar At Wembley Stadium
- Hull V Sheffield Wednesday Odds Extra Time Beckons In The Play Off Final
- Back Atletico To Achieve Champions League Glory In This Weekends Football Treble
- Marcus Rashford Tipped To Shine For England Against Australia
- Finals Take Centre Stage In The Both Teams To Score Odds
- Ireland V Netherlands Odds Back Both Teams To Score In Dublin
- Bank On Home Wins For Vancouver And Colorado In The Latest MLS Treble