World Cup 2018 Betting Odds
The 2018 World Cup will be taking place in Russia. The FIFA World Cup is the biggest betting event of the year and the 2014 champions Germany have already been installed as favourites for to retain the title in Moscow 2018.
2018 World Cup Winner Odds
Should you wish to place a World Cup winner bet, simply click on the price shown for the team you wish to back in our odds comparison chart and this will take you straight though to the online bookmaker offering this price where all you need to do is to set up your account and place your bet.
If you're a non UK resident, all of the bookmakers featured on the Betting Directory welcome customers from most countries. Check our dedicated page for more details.
More 2018 World Cup Bets
Check out the following other World Cup betting markets:
World Cup Specials Offers
2014 World Cup Poll
Latest Football News
- Back United To Sneak Home Against Champions Elect Leicester
- Back A Goal Fest As Dortmund Take On Wolfsburg In This Weeks Both Teams To Score Treble
- Burnley v QPR Odds Clarets to secure another narrow home win
- Back Valencia To Carry On Their Good Run In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Back Newcastle and Sunderland to carve out crucial wins in Saturdays Super 6
- Brighton v Derby Odds Anthony to Knock another in at the Amex
- Back goals between Southampton and Man City at St Marys
- All Rhodes lead to Jordan in the last scorer betting for Birmingham v Boro
- Chelsea to leave Tottenham feeling blue at Stamford Bridge